COME ON IN!
Welcome to joie de vivre— my little slice of the internet where I post tasty vegetarian recipes (I was a vegetarian for 5 years and love veggie meals) and dishes that include locally raised fish and chicken, lots of baked goods, my favorite tunes, and random musings on life in Seattle.
Things I am:
– an English teacher
– an avid reader
– a flexitarian (lots of vegetarian meals, some chicken/ fish)
– self-proclaimed fashion plate
– boot and dress-wearing lady
– lover of pilates, Ryan Gosling, and sriracha
Things I am not:
– a believer that everyone should be vegetarian (eat what works for you!)
– a fan of matching
– knowledgable about any sports
– a lover of seitan (eew)
– a fan of “Glee”
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope this little project of mine brings you at least a smidgeon of joy from time to time.